- The personal data collected (name, email*, company, position, country and any other data not specified here that is not billing data) will be used solely for registration on the Event form and for the management of the Event by AGIF (Agência para a Gestão Integrada de Fogos Rurais, IP) after obtaining your prior and express consent.
- AGIF (Agência para a Gestão Integrada de Fogos Rurais, IP), Lda, hereinafter AGIF, with fiscal number 514797240 and registered office at Chã do Freixo – COTF, Lousã, is responsible for the processing of the data.
- The personal data "email" is mandatory so that we can send you relevant notifications related to the registration status, changes or other general useful information regarding the event, so without this data we will not be able to carry out your requests.
- The remaining data (name, company, job title, country and any other unspecified data that is not billing data) allow us to personalise communication and carry out analytical analyses of the registered participants in order to tailor content and filter the sending of notifications.
- Data relating to invoicing (name, entity, address, NIF, telephone and any other unspecified) will be used exclusively for accounting and financial procedures with regard to registration in the event.
- The data in question will not be used for any other purpose and will be kept by AGIF (Agência para a Gestão Integrada de Fogos Rurais, IP) for 2 years.
- You may exercise your rights under the law (access, rectification, erasure, limitation, limitation, opposition, portability) by writing to the following email address email@example.com or to the email address specified in the registration form, without prejudice to the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority.
- When you send us your personal data, it will be protected by security protocols suitable for internet communications.
- AGIF (Agência para a Gestão Integrada de Fogos Rurais, IP) will only communicate identified data to its service provider(s) for the purpose described.
- When you send us your personal data, it is stored on a secure server with restricted access.
- You may withdraw this consent at any time.
- We will not use your data for other purposes without your express prior consent.
- This event will be photographed and filmed by AGIF (Agência para a Gestão Integrada de Fogos Rurais, IP), by signing up you agree that the images may be used for publicity as part of the event.
Personal data for visa purposes
We kindly request your consent to use your personal data for visa purposes. This request follows the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which requires that we obtain your explicit consent to process your personal data.
The personal data that we require includes your full name, passport number, date of birth, home address, email address, and telephone number. We will share this data with the Portuguese Foreign Office and the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service (SEF).
Please note that your personal data will be processed securely and in accordance with the GDPR. We will not disclose your data to any third party, except as required by law or as necessary to facilitate your participation in the conference.
If you agree to the use of your personal data for visa purposes, please check the box expressing your consent.