Registration for the 8th International Wildland Fire Conference is now open.
Registering for the first time, create your user account
If you have already registered and need to add services like Conference Dinner or Accommodation to your registration, please Log In.
Your access details were previously sent by email after your registration.
During the registration process you will be able to:
- select your participant category;
- buy additional services like accommodation and transfers;
- pay by credit card or bank transference;
- up load a copy of your bank transference.
Once your registration process is completed:
- You will receive an automatic e-mail confirming that your registration process was sucessfully completed. In order to avoid spam, please validate the secretariat e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in your Outlook, Gmail, etc..
- When registering for the first time you will create your personal log in and password. After that, you can enter your registration form to change or add services, as many times you want. Don’t forget, save your log in and password for future use.
- After identification of your payment, you will receive a second e-mail confirming your registration and all services booked. Please check carefully if all services were booked correctly.
Group registrations cannot be processed online under one email address identification; each participant needs to have his/her own profile set up with a unique email address.
When registering more than one person under one company identity/invoice, please contact the Secretariat to determine the preferred invoicing setting.
Any personal data inserted in the registration form will be of sole use of the 8th International Wildland Fire Conference.